Sunday, April 28, 2013

P.E Pretty Exciting

Same like A Teen,  I am not going to introduce my self, you all know who I am. I strongly protest against Adelle's mistreatment of P.E, which is an awesome class. Well, I'm not going to kick you out yet, Del, but remember, your on top of my kill list.

P.E has always been fun for me, its been a great way to reduce stress from school and relax within the excitement. It gives me time to know that school life isn't only grades and stuff, its also about having fun. People who like P.E, because it is exciting and a great chance to humiliate people who get better grades than you do (in the unlikely event that they do), never the less, it is a great chance to get back at someone or lots of people who generally annoy you in everyday life.

P.E is not some subject that you have to have a natural talent or anything, you just have to chillax and have lots of fun. Its a way to vent and give of lots of stress procured from your 'important' classes. Trust me, smashing a ball into someones face is awesome feeling, or kicking a ball real hard into somebody elses balls (well, lets not talk about how much it hurts for guys to get hit by a ball in the groin). By simply swinging a racquet and smacking a ball with it is pretty good.

The P.E teachers are generally the main attraction of the school, they are normally good humored and full of laughter. Thats just makes their classes more interesting.

P.E can be pretty exciting with 'accidents'.

Basketball: It is a game based on as much as self determination as on a lots of teamwork. Dribbling is not that hard, you just have to remember not to dribble on YOUR SHOES, but dribble infront of YOUR SHOES. Or the simple way would have been dribble on your right or left side. That way, the ball doesn't roll off you shoes and go rolling around making someone trip on their feet. OOps, I just revealed a way to make someone injured. Its kinda easy to make accidents happen to people playing basketball by simple punching them when they layup, or just elbow them. In all the confusion, its really hard to tell whether rules are broken or not.

Volleyball: This is a game of trust, trusting your teammates to do what you expect them to do. And spiking of coures, is like the main course. I thoroughly enjoy the action, the feeling to smash the ball as hard as you can, and I love the feeling that someones face just might be on the opposite end to receive my perfect 'high five in the face delivered via a ball'. The game is simple enough, just 3 words, 'bump, set, spike'. Bumping is quite easy, just make sure your hands and your body form a triangle, and that the ball lands in the middle, and you'll be fine.

Tennis: This is one of the oldest sports in history, Wimbledon can be as much as a mascot for the game as the name. Its a sport can came from the France, kinda weird isn't it? The sport came from France, yet the oldest tennis courts are in Britain, which we all know how much these two countries hate each other. This game is basically how much energy you have and how long you have been trained. Unlike other sports, tennis requires a great deal of time and effort just to be a player. Tennis is also probably the most lonely sport for player, because player can't talk to anyone, not even their coach. The danger in this sport is mainly you might just let go of your racket and let if fly, or the ball you smash lands somewhere painful, trust me, it hurts a lot getting hit.







Baseball: Baseball is NOT A RACKET SPORT. My god, Delz, I'm disappointed in your knowledge. Baseball is a bat and ball sport. Its a relatively complex sport, and requires a great deal of man power to play it. The most dangerous thing about the sport is getting hit by a pitch. Or someone running into your purposely, which is actually legal in the game. Its a very hard game, because its hard to hit the ball with a small stick.

Soccer: Soccer is a sport invented for running maniacs, people obviously don't run enough love this game. Soccer has never interested me as a sport, because I can't do anything in the game, other than trip other player purposely. I like kicking them in the shins or ankle. It generally produces a great result.

P.E is a great subject to have at school, because its lots of fun. It relieves stress and pressure from life and school. Delz, you just gave a new way to relieve it, ATTACKING YOU. P.E is a competitive way for making new friends and creating accidents. In P.E, its a great feeling to score in any sport and looking at your opponent in the face, it equals, "IN YOUR FACE, YOU BASTARD".






















2 comments:

  1. Alright guys, I've been stalking your blogs ever since you first showed it to me (as you probably already know), and I can't help but comment on this. Seeing as this is a reply argument, to Adell's post, I'm going to keep the chain going and make a reply argument to this post!

    What I'm going to say Boris might just make me the top hit on your kill list rather than Dell. Anyway, let's just cut to the crap. This is the most ridiculous argument I've ever read. I mean... I'm a total supporter of PE! It's definitely one of my favorite classes, but you've just made it look like complete hell. Wasn't this post supposed to encourage people to like PE? Hmm... You kinda just gave me a perfectly legit reason to hate every. single. sport. First of all, thanks for informing me on all the pain and embarrassment each sport induces. Thanks, that's uber encouraging *sarcasm, in case that wasn't obvious*. Also "Its a relatively complex sport, and requires a great deal of man power to play it." Cool, so now PE is complex, just like every other class. Whoo, what fun! And, have you forgotten Adelle's gender? I mean, I admit, sometimes I get confused, but in this case, I'm pretty much 900% sure she's female, and doesn't have all that super MAN POWER you claim that baseball requires. I mean, how hard can it be to hold a stick? Chicks do it all the time, just maybe not in that particular situation (I'm sorry, I couldn't help putting in this innuendo. Oh wait. I'm not sorry).

    So my point is not to argue against PE being a bad class or anything, but pretty much just to point out all the flaws in your argument. Whatever, it was fun and so WORTH IT!
    Don't hate me :<

    ReplyDelete