Friday, April 5, 2013

Carrie Trailer

     Oh my gods!!! The full Carrie trailer just came out and I feel like I could dance!!


But I'm not going to. Maybe just cause I'm a freakishly ridiculous dancer,
or because suddenly busting into moves in public is not considered
 to be acceptable in most social situations.

   

     Obviously, I'm a HUGE Chloe Grace Moretz fan, and I've been waiting for this forever... Generally, there are only 3 types of horror movies I'm interested in:

  1. The kind that are so ridiculously illogical that it makes me laugh like a maniac in the movie theaters and all those screaming girls huddling with their boyfriends look back at me like I actually am  a maniac. Which I'm not. Well. I'm pretty sure.   

    But then, I have managed to convince people of my sanity for quite a long time.
    God rue the day when they no longer believe in this totally innocent 
    I'm-so-normal face.

  2. The kind that aren't so much Boom! Scaring the heck out of you and making you jump, and more the creepily elegant type.  
  3. The kind with Chloe Grace Moretz in it. 

    I'm not ashamed to admit it. She scared the socks off me in 
    Let Me In. Well, that and the fact that her character can't eat candy.

      The trailer looks pretty good, though the teaser trailer was a bit more horrifying and compelling. 
      Besides, Carrie is a remake. Which means that it's either going to completely ruin everything and make us wish that Hollywood was more creative, or it's going to make us walk out and think, "You know, that wasn't too bad." I'm hoping for the latter, but there's about a 80% chance the movie is going to make me want to die. Or at least somehow beg back that 50.000 rupiah and 2 hours free time I spent at the overly-air conditioned theater.
   
     Anyway, I need to go sleep now.


Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment